By Willy J – Alright it’s time to feel like idiots! The world’s shortest I.Q. test is making its way through the internet. The test only has three questions. They seem easy, but just like any other standardized test, the questions I swear are written to purposeless confuse us.
Good luck. Only 17% of people answer all three correctly. So 83% fail.
OK here is the test:
1. A bat and ball cost $1.10 total. The bat costs $1 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?
2. It takes five machines five minutes to make five widgets. How long would it take 100 machines to make 100 widgets?
3. There’s a patch of lily pads in a lake. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long will it take to cover half of the lake?
And the answers . . .
1. The common wrong answer is 10 cents. The right answer is 5 cents.
2. The common wrong answer is 100 minutes. The right answer is 5 minutes.
3. The common wrong answer is 24 days. The right answer is 47 days.
Don’t feel bad if you failed the test. A random three questioned test found on the internet doesn’t determine shit for your intelligence.